Do you know devotionals books for couples are a great way for couples to grow together both in they marriage and relationship with God?
“A successful marriage is always a triangle; a man and God” Cecil Myers.
Building a Successful Christian home is never easy. It needs time, dedication, and God’s grace. The challenges that we encounter takes away the Joy and the warmth in our relationship.
We even get so busy that we don’t even have time for our spouses or God anymore. The light burns out and in our moment of reflection, we ask, how did I get here?
*This page contains affiliate links to products I recommend.
If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Don’t forget to share this post! Thank you so much?
The truth is that you are not alone in this line of thinking, but you have been asking yourself the wrong question.
What you should be asking yourself is, how do we make it work again as a Couple?
Although this might seem impossible, it is not. The best way to reconnect is by having a Couple’s Devotional time. That is making couples bible study a priority.
Here are The 24 Best Christian Devotionals Books For Couples should read together.
The best way to strengthen your marital relationship is by spending time together with God. It’s really important in order to build a healthy marriage.
This 365 Daily Devotional provides insight into your relationship.
It contains Amazing prayer points, Scripture, and encouraging words to help you relate better with each other.
- Helpful short exercise at the end of each devotional
- Messages are thought-provoking and not wordy.
- Has 365 daily devotions, inspiring messages, and motivating scriptures.
- Perfect for couples looking to spend more time with God and build a successful marriage.
- The message is similar to what you learn in a marriage class and seminars. This lacks freshness.
Taking its powerful Title from Lamentations 3:22-23,
“The steadfast love of God never ceases, His mercies never come to an end, they are new every morning, great is thy Faithfulness.”
The New Morning Mercies Daily Gospel Devotional offers’ you a deeper insight on how to encounter the living God and trust in his goodness.
Deeply rooted in scriptural truths, the Devotional offers a gospel filled story when meditated on and applied purposefully.
- 365 daily devotions for a year
- Stories and layout are perfect
- Over 500,000 copies sold
- A source of the daily gospel for believers
- Each DevotionalDevotional is a little too lengthy, not suitable if you are looking to save time.
- Big and weighty, over 2.2 pounds.
The Love Dare Day by Day Devotional is a one-year Devotional that encourages Couples to renew their love and Romantic hopes daily.
Its aim is to improve Marriages. It strengthens unconditional love among couples by challenging Couples to be practical with their love life.
To help you become more intimate with your spouse, it contains marital encouragements, reminders, and inspiring steps to boost your faith in each other.
- Available in paperback and ebook format
- About 52 weekly dares to help you express more love in your Marriage.
- The question to help you ponder while reflecting on the way forward for your Marriage.
- Dozens of go-deeper sections to help you improve your Bible study life.
- The print is pretty tiny—no large print version.
If you have ever felt like you don’t speak the same language with your spouse or the communication is poor, then this Devotional is highly recommended for you.
Whether engaged or married, this powerful Devotional helps you to understand and identify the language of your loved one.
- Available in CD audio format.
- Contain Good and thought-provoking messages
- Suitable even for older couples
- Short and easy read
#Stay Married. A Couple’s Devotional is a guide that gives you greater wisdom, perspective.
In only 30 minutes a week, it emboldens Couples to build a more powerful relationship with each other and God.
The Devotional is power-packed with encouraging scriptures that help you keep the Faith and Joy during bad times and relationship tips.
- Features weekly devotional topics
- Prompts thought-provoking questions and conversations between the couple
- Perfect for Christian couples
- Feels more like a counseling book beginning with Bible quotes
The Night Light is more than just another daily Devotional. It is a special nightly Devotional meant for Married Couples to help them renew their love with each other.
Set to enrich and sustain Marriage’s, it serves as a daily guide for Couples who seek to have a peaceful and intimate relationship with God.
It propels them to experience the three-person Marriage covenant God intended.
The Night Light features thought-inspiring questions at the end of each lesson, prayers, and accurate scriptural readings to encourage Couples in their physical and spiritual lives.
- Perfect 10 minutes read for busy couples.
- It contains questions and thought-provoking exercises after each read.
- Contains interesting stories and a nice layout
- More suitable for newlywed than older marriages
It is absolutely impossible not to go through trials as humans, but even when the situation seems beyond control, Jesus is always there as the only perfect Hope.
The aim of this Devotional is, to help Couples to seek the Lord Jesus because he is the only source of peace.
Also, it revives our hope and helps us to know that nothing is impossible for Jesus to do.
- Includes a 365 day Bible reading plan
- Serves as a great compilation of Joanna Weaver’s three books
- The scripture reference for each devotion and a daily challenge to apply them
- Content seems more suitable for women.
- Could be boring to those who have read the authors previous works
Devotions for a sacred marriage comprised of 52 powerful Devotions.
It is a Holy Spirit Inspired Christian weekly Devotional that teaches Couples how God can make himself known through Marriage.
The Book expands the soul and helps husbands and wives to draw nearer to God and themselves.
Also, it challenges Couples to embrace the spiritual realities of a proper Christian Marriage that is built around God’s priorities.
- Contains marriage advice for new and old couples
- Provides actionable steps to help resolve marital conflicts
- Ways to enhance communications
Provides one year devotional with biblical wisdom to nurture your Marriage
- More suited for older couples.
- No prayers at the end of each devotion
Ever wished you had a chance to pause, think, relax with your spouse and draw upon God’s strength every day?
Moments Together with God is a daily Christian Devotional that enables you to build a healthier and closer relationship with God and your spouse.
Mostly scripture focused, it offers insights, addressed not just to the head but to the heart. It also contains questions for discussion and prayers.
- Quick read
- Great for couples just beginning on their faith journey.
- 365 days of daily devotion
- Mainly suitable for newlywed with little kids
- A little out of touch with modern marriages, some couples might feel offended by its perspective on equality and other issues.
The NIV Couple’s Devotional Bible seeks to help in learning the importance of Love, Understanding, and Respect in a relationship.
Filled with Devotions that reflect the problems and concerns that many couples face today, it offers advice and encouragement on those struggles that build up marital commitments.
The Devotional proves that the foundation for any successful relationship is the Word of God.
- It contains advice from bestselling authors like Gary Thomas, John Townsend, Garry Smalley, Henry Cloud, and others
- 52 weekly devotional
- Contains exercise and a talk section to encourage application an interaction
- Topics have a broad scope covering work, money, sex, inlaws, and decision-making
- Large, not suitable for daily use.
- Each section is lengthy.
Going out on regular dates is a great step towards building a strong marriage. For Couples who aren’t used to going on dates, this Devotional serves as a guide.
It contains uncommon date tips and practical examples of biblical principles that help’s to build an intimate relationship.
It also offers suggestions for prayer and deep scriptures that tally with the theme of the date.
- Creative and fun for carrying out cheap dates
- Ideas are well written and organized.
- Great for a God-centred relationship
- May be difficult to relate to for atheists and non-Christians
Most times, relationships don’t work out as anticipated. As the years go by, most couples hardly have time for each other anymore.
The passion reduces and the light burns out slowly. If you are going through such a phase, all hope is not lost.
This Devotional is meant for you if really, you want to get your relationship back on track and build more intimacy.
It is geared towards helping you achieve a better understanding and applying biblical truths to enrich your relationship.
- Contains great discussion questions
- Uses real-life illustration that is short and may resonate with you
- Very practical and great for a thought-provoking discussion
- Touches on parenting too
- There are no dates on each devotional.
- May seem old-fashioned and stereotypical.
Closer: Devotions to Draw Couples Together.
Determined to make Spiritual growth and intimacy an important part of relationships, this Devotional guide, teaches couples how to nurture their Love together.
Filled with Scriptural Verses that help, to nurture a thriving Marriage, sincere ideas, and practical application tips.
It inspires Couples to draw closer together in a bid to deepen their spiritual and physical intimacy with God and each other.
- Great starter for couples who want to start doing devotions
- Excellent DevotionalDevotional for bringing back good conversation between couples
- The writing style is clear and easy to understand
- Practical and down to earth
- Action steps eat up time—not for busy people.
- More geared towards newlyweds.
The Best Year of Your Marriage is a well Crafted and totally captivating 52 Week Devotional.
It offers couples wisdom-filled scriptures, prayers, and interesting spiritual discussions perfectly suited to strengthening relationships and drawing couples closer to God and each other.
Apart from being easy to read, The Best Year of Your Marriage is a Devotional that offers great resources.
It will enable couples to build a strong spiritual foundation for their Marriage such as affection, conflict resolution, communication, and so much more.
- Great devotional for couples
- Ideal for both newlywed and old couples
- Contain practical questions to stimulate conversations.
The One Year Devotions for Couples: 365 Inspirational Readings.
The one-year Devotions for Couples is meant to boost the intimacy of couples and improve how they relate with each other.
With the practical principles enshrined in this Inspirational One year devotional For Couples.
It’s filled with fresh reflection to help you pinpoint the relational needs in your marriage and give you the needed inspiration to meet them within 365 days.
- Ideal for couples trying to fix their Marriage
- Great as a conversation starter
- Short and easy to read for busy couples
- Contains useful and practical advice
- It may seem boring and repetitive.
- Tiny print—may be unreadable for some.
Quiet time for Couples is a Devotional, meant for Couples whether dating or Married.
It seeks to help couples to build a stronger foundation with deep-rooted prayers, and meditations.
As you spend time with your spouse digging deep into God’s word, you develop a deeper level of intimacy.
If you are dating, having Quiet Times together will strengthen your resolve to be pure and untainted, and if you are married.
It deepens the ties of Love and togetherness to help you create touching memories together.
- Each devotional is a page long and contains thought-provoking insights
- Contains scripture and practical advice for a happy living
- Great as a conversation starter
- Older couples may find it is insight pretty basic and uninspiring.
- May seem too preachy and tedious
Like many other couples around the world, you probably had perfect dreams for your Marriage.
You also never planned for the harsh realities that are glaring at you now, the marital conflicts that continue eating at your Marriage.
The Love and War Devotional for Couples is an eight-week adventure that will help you get the marriage you always dreamed of.
- Actionable steps for couples looking to draw closer to God
- Great for closing gaps in your Marriage
- Writing is quite simple and understandable.
- Great for beginners
- The title is a little misleading. The Book seems to be designed only for either partner in the relationship.
The daily devotional for couples is a powerful daily devotional to strengthen your relationship with the infallible word of God.
It is the best Devotional for Couples whose goal is to start every single day with the Word of God.
It focuses on the challenges that Christian marriages go through and the recipe for building a successful marriage that pleases God and contains daily Verses and Quotes.
- Minimal content, short and concise
- Each daily topic is a subtopic of the weekly theme.
- Poorly written
- Suitable for dating couples not married couples
As we encounter things in our Marriage that test our faith and commitment daily, it is of utmost importance for us to Rebuild, Reconnect, and Grow in Christ.
This Christian Marriage Devotional is applicable for many Couples of today.
This is because it teaches Couples how to deepen their connection and build a stronger marriage in Christ.
It offers practical advice and inspirational scriptures to rebuild your faith and the bonds of your relationship.
- Contains 52 great devotionals with each one being 2 or 3 pages long
- Highly inspiration
- The authors used Real-life personal illustrations
- Written from a latter-day-saint perspective and tone rather than mainstream
The Duck Commander Devotional for Couples is an uplifting Devotional that revolves around the theme of Family, Faith, and Love.
It is a Daily Devotional that contains Inspirational Scriptures to revive your Faith daily.
Prayer points for every day of the year coupled with Brief Messages to uplift your spirit.
It talks about the importance of Faith and Love as the central core foundation of every Family.
- Great weekly devotional can help couples work out their differences.
- Very informative
- Contain lots of pertinent questions to stimulate good thinking.
- Great for married and dating couples
- Appears more story-like than devotional
Our Best Life Together is an inspirational Devotional to abound in love and grow in Knowledge.
It offers encouragement to Couples and teaches them How to help each other to succeed and strengthen the bond of matrimony.
The Devotional also helps you daily to prepare and set your hearts towards a faith-filled and united marriage, void of Stagnancy and full of increase.
- Suitable for both couples that are Christians or nonchristian
- The message is uplifting to a depressing marriage.
- Practical and actionable insights.
- Highly inspirational
Ever wondered how to set your mind in the right direction at the start of the day and add Positivity to your day?
The Wake up to Hope Devotional is the key. This Devotional helps you to set the mood and tone for the day and put away negative thoughts by setting your heart in the right direction.
It is a guide that teaches you how to have a positive and faith filled-day because it helps you to be grateful to God for his grace.
It revives your Hope for a better day filled with God’s Blessings, Goodness, and Favor.
- A great way to start your day
- Highly encouraging and motivating
- Available in audiobook
- The message may feel cliched similar to the author’s former works
- Voice recording is quite monotonous.
This is a Devotional that is based on Marriage principles carefully taken from the Bible. The Never Alone Devotional for Couples helps to build Couples emotionally.
It is also a great bridge for a more intimate relationship with God and spouses.
If you are looking to grow closer in your Marriage, this Devotional will help you to understand better the needs of your spouse, and satisfy them.
- Perfect for beginners
- Great for strengthening your Marriage
- Interesting topics that apply to both partners
- Amazing real-life illustration
- For a Christian book, it doesn’t discuss the gospel
Together with Christ is a Dating Couples Devotional that is meant to strengthen the bond between you, your spouse, and God.
It is a unique book that covers everything when it comes to Christian dating.
This book teaches Couples how to build an honest relationship based on Understanding, Faith, and Love.
It offers prayers and advice on how to build a strong foundation from the time of courtship to the wedding day and beyond.
- Ideal for dating couples
- Simple content easy to understand devotionals
- Highlights relevant issues like finance, personality difference, communication techniques, etc
- Use too little Scripture.
- The author seems to have little experience
Every single one of these 24 best Christian devotionals books for couples are what every couple should read together.
The Devotionals are filled with wisdom that when Read, Digested and Meditated on by Couples Together, builds a Stronger, and More Powerful Relationship.
The 24 Christian Devotionals are meant to also enhance your prayer life and help you to connect on a deeper level of intimacy with your spouse.
They serve as a source of inspiration to propel you to dig deeper into God’s word and have better insight to build a happier Christian home filled with the presence of God.
So give yourself a push today, get these Good devotionals for couples, and see your Marital life take a positive turnaround!
Why do we need Christian devotionals in our daily lives?
Answer: These short daily devotions help us remember the important truths of what being followers of Jesus is all about.
It’s a designated opportunity for everyone to stop and reset their minds.
This dedication of time set aside for personal reflection becomes habit-forming for a better marriage.
Are Christian Devotional Books Potent for Maintaining A Healthy Marriage?
Yes, they are potent as they contain the wisdom of God concerning couples’ union, and doing devotions as a couple is a key way to nourish your marriage
Where can I find Christian Devotionals Online?
A good place to start from is by following the links to the different books listed above.
Are Christian Devotionals Expensive?
No, they are not. They are quite affordable. Click on the links above to go to the book sites.
How to select a devotional for Couples?
Pick the Right Topic. To help narrow down the choices, we first need to decide what type of devotional book to get.
Ask for Recommendations.
Get to Know The Author.
Take a Peek Inside.
Make Sure it’s Biblically Sound.
Pray for Wisdom.
How do you do a couple of devotions?
You and your partner can set aside the same time every day.
Many couples prefer to have their devotions early in the morning so they can start the day focused on their relationship with God.
Your devotion doesn’t have to be very long—start by setting aside 10-15 minutes a day.
It’s okay to be flexible.